Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials for the Supermalt Summer Carnival Campaign. Participants in the Supermalt Summer Carnival Campaign agree to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Supermalt, The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL.
Administrator: TLC Marketing UK Ltd, 17a-19 Harcourt Street, London, W1H 4HF.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over only. This Promotion excludes the (i) agents and / or the employees of such agents of the Promoter, (ii) employees of the Promoter and its group companies, (iii) the immediate families of the agents and employees referred to in this clause and (iv) anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion or its administration.
2. Customers must buy qualifying bottles of Supermalt and must enter the unique codes found on the inside cap of their promotional Supermalt bottle caps at supermaltcarnival.co.uk during the Promotional Period to have the chance to win a prize.
3. Customers wishing to claim a bottle opener must upload a picture of 20 unique Supermalt caps or type the codes in manually. The prizes and gifts are not available to employees of the Promoter and Administrator.
4. Promotional Period: Overall promotional period: 2nd July 2018 to 30th September 2018.
- Eligible customers must have entered their bottle cap codes online to enter the prize promotion, or have uploaded their photo of 20 caps (or typed the codes manually in the box provided) to receive their bottle opener, by 30th September 2018.
- Winners of the Trinidad carnival holiday will need to take their holiday to include the 4th and 5th March 2019. Winners of the Rotterdam carnival holiday will need to take their holiday to include the 27th and 28th July 2019. All holidays will need to have been taken by 31st July 2019. Winners of the holidays must be aged 18 or over. Winners of the t-shirts and caps will have their prizes dispatched to their registered email address within 5 working days of their order being processed. This will be a e-gift card code to the value of £15.95 for use on Supermalt’s online shop: pod66.com/collections/supermalt
5. How to participate:
- Eligible customers will be directed from the promotional packs to the competition website supermaltcarnival.co.uk via Supermalt’s website supermalt.com where they must enter in the unique codes found on the bottle caps of their 6 pack of Supermalt to be in with a chance of winning a prize. There is one unique code per bottle cap and participants can enter all six codes. A limit of 20 unique codes per person can be entered through the website.
- After each bottle cap code has been entered participants will be asked to enter their contact details. They will be notified immediately as to whether their code is a winning code and their prizes will then be fulfilled if they are a winner.
- Winners of the holidays will be contacted via phone.
- Winners of the holidays must have redeemed their prize by 30th November 2018.
- Participants winning a cap or t-shirt will be sent an email containing a unique discount code to the value of £15.95 and a link to the product in the Supermalt online shop where they will be able to process their order within 3 working days.
- Participants will also have the opportunity to collect 20 caps to receive a Supermalt branded bottle opener. Participants will upload a photo of their caps with the codes clearly visible and asked to provide personal details. Alternatively they can type in their codes manually. They will then be sent a bottle opener to their registration address within 7 working days, subject to availability. For the avoidance of doubt, this is separate to the prize promotion.
6. The prizes: The prizes offered are:
- 3 holidays to Trinidad each for two adults to attend the Trinidad carnival (4th-5th March 2019) consisting of 2x premium economy return flights from a London airport, 5 nights in a 4* hotel, £500 spending money, and allowance for transfers to and from the destination airport.
- 3 holidays to Rotterdam each for two adults to attend the Rotterdam carnival (27th-28th July 2019) consisting of 2 x economy return flights from a GB airport, 2 nights in a 4* hotel, £300 spending money and allowance for transfers to and from the destination airport.
- 75 burgundy coloured Supermalt branded snapback style caps available in one size (subject to availability) worth £15.95
- 75 Supermalt branded t-shirts in small, medium, large, XL and XXL (subject to availability) worth £15.95
In addition, we are giving away: Supermalt branded bottle openers once 20 promotional caps have been collected, these are subject to availability.
7. Participants can use the same codes to enter the prize draw and to be eligible to receive a bottle opener on the collection of 20 caps.
8. 1 winner per household for prize draw. No limit on number of bottle openers per household as long as 20 unique cap codes are entered per bottle opener.
9. Winners of the holidays will be asked to provide their address details when contacted by TLC’s customer service team.
10. The Promoter and the Administrator accepts no responsibility for any registrations that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator.
11. Customers will only be emailed if their registration/ claim has been deemed valid. Invalid customers will not be notified.
12. The Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to require customers to provide further verification as to proof of purchase so please keep your receipt. In addition, the Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to reject those registrations which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
13. Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you;
- Are not an eligible customer (as defined in paragraph 1 above);
- Have not entered your unique codes within the allotted deadline to be entered into the prize draw;
- Have not uploaded a photo or typed in the 20 codes of your 20 bottle caps to receive a bottle opener;
- Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions and corresponding partner Terms and Conditions as determined by The Promoter or the Administrator in its sole discretion.
14. The Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to replace any prize with one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond its control.
15. Prizes are not for re-sale, cannot be auctioned or exchanged and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. This Gift cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
16. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
17. Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Administrator, nor its associated companies, will be responsible or liable to compensate the customer, or accept any liability, for any personal loss or injury occurring whilst using the Offer, neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using the Offer and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
19. This promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK Ltd (TLC), PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding the promotion should be directed to Supermalt Summer Carnival Campaign, PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. If for any reason you encounter a problem, please contact TLC at Supermaltcarnival@tlcrewards.com
20. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
21. These terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed by the laws of England and Wales and eligible customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
22. Additional details on the holiday prizes: The prize packages must be taken as a whole, flights and hotels cannot be redeemed separately. The Winner and their guests must travel together on the same flight to the prize destination and stay in the same hotel. The Winner and their guest must each have a valid passport and have all necessary and relevant visas (if applicable) to travel to the chosen prize destination. Each person’s passport must have an expiry date no less than 6 months following the dates of travel, unless otherwise specified by a pertinent regulation. All passport and visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the relevant Winner/guests. The Winner and guests are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred from the holiday including, but not limited to travel insurance, additional travel, transfers, excursions, visas (if applicable), vaccines (if applicable), accommodation, meals and drinks as required, spending money, tips and other gratuities are the Winner’s and their guests own.